Hey strangers!

It's been almost two years to the day since I last posted on this blog! I wanted to post so many times since, but was always stuck on not being able to think of a new blog name, as the last one no longer made sense... I finally gave up on trying to create a clever title and went with Tascha Bascha (what my dad calls me - thanks for the name, Dad!).

My life has changed a LOT since I last posted here! Instead of city pictures and cat faces, expect to see lots of hiking shots and doggie grins - especially these ones:
If you click through from an email subscription to the blog, you'll notice I've updated this page's design. Teddy is now the permanent header image, and all the individual blog posts fall underneath, starting with the most recent. Click the "Tascha Bascha" title to get back to the main page from any post. If you don't see the sidebar with all the gadgets (like the email subscription sign-up, the Instagram feed to which I post daily, and an archive of posts back to 2012), just tap the three horizontal lines at the top left of the home page.  If you have any questions, feel free to comment or email!

Talk to you soon,
Tascha


Comments

Popular Posts